Making the World a Better Place
Even if the major social problems (like poverty, health, human rights, education, elderly care, climate change, etc.) are too complex and systemic to be solved by a single organization, a well-organized nonprofit organization can create a great value and make a significant difference for the cause served.
Unfortunately, today nonprofit organizations face a great challenge: how to balance rising demand for their services with falling funding levels and be more efficient in producing social change.
Nonprofit organizations need to increase their effectiveness and their sustainability if they are to survive and, more importantly, have significant impact on the community they serve
If you have leadership qualities and the will to do better and act in a different way, Bocci Consulting might help you to:
- focus on what value your organization seeks to create and for whom;
- develop an effective strategy to accomplish your mission;
- create a strategic management system to translate your strategy in operating plans and align activities and resources to strategic goals;
- build the internal capacity to support the execution of your strategy;
- measure what matters and understand if you are in track with your programs;
- maximize the impact of your work and programs.
Bocci Consulting assists nonprofit organizations in getting the most benefit out of their limited resources