Striving for excellence in healthcare
Healthcare organizations are complex service organizations that operate in a complex environment. They need to manage and satisfy multiple key stakeholders, each of them with different worldviews and interests.
To successfully accomplish their mission, healthcare organizations should equip themselves with a series of tools for:
- listening to and interpreting the environment in which they operate, to track the evolution, generate insights into the most significant trends and uncover emerging patterns;
- translating mission, standards established by regulators and demands coming from local government into results to achieve, constraints to respect and decisions to make;
- organizing their activities to achieve their goals and objectives;
- ensuring a flawless execution of their action plans;
- periodically challenging the validity of assumptions made during the planning process;
- dynamically change strategies and action plans in response to the changing needs of society.
Bocci Consulting helps public and private healthcare organizations in establishing new standard of excellence for their patients by providing management consulting services in order to:
- make a new strategic vision and foster a culture based on the care and welfare of each individual patient;
- build an effective performance management system;
- implement innovative projects to improve organization’s efficiency and effectiveness;
- optimize processes and information flows;
- develop managerial competencies.
Bocci Consulting assists and supports healthcare managers in their journey to excellence.