PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Translate ambitious goals into tangible results
To realize the desired actions, achieve the expected results and create value for one’s organization, or create value for the community served, in the case of the public administration and the third sector, elaborating a good strategy is important, but it is not enough: it is only the first step.
The next step to take is to implement it and execute it correctly to ensure that it becomes the pivot around which the entire organization is mobilized.
A correct implementation of the strategy involves five steps:
- translate strategic plan into operational plans,
- communicate strategy,
- implement a performance measurement system,
- mobilize and align resources,
- make a double feedback: operational and strategic.
Today, organizations need a language to communicate strategy and processes, systems and methods that allow their implementation and feedback.
A strategy is truly effective when it is translated, operationally and consistently, into everyone’s daily work.
The two keywords to achieve exceptional results are: focus and alignment.
The tools proposed by Bocci Consulting are the Balanced Scorecard for profit-driven companies and the Mission-oriented Scorecard for public sector and third sector organizations.
Both Scorecads, intended as tools to support a strategic management system, allow to:
- describe and communicate your strategy,
- align all the resources and activities of the organization with the strategy,
- establish new organizational correlations between business units and service units, mobilizing all personnel to achieve common strategic objectives.
Bocci Consulting assists organizations in the process of adopting a performance management system to concentrate and align all the resources of the organization, correctly execute the deliberated and reach unprecedented levels of performance.