EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Fabrizio Bocci’s profile
Fabrizio Bocci is a technology facilitator, trainer and consultant in strategic thinking, performance measurement and management, organization design and chang in the digital transformation age. Fabrizio operates through the brand of Bocci Consulting and is the creator of the online resources centre on performance improvement and innovation www.performancemanagementreview.org.
He consults with profit driven, public sector, healthcare, and not-for-profit organizations, coaches executives in Strategy and Performance Management in the digital age, and speaks internationally. In 2010 he was engaged as performance consultant by the Italian Commission for Evaluation, Transparency, and Integrity of the Public Administration. Since 2011 he has been involved by the Department of Public Administration in several projects to improve Local Government’s performance management systems.
He is a chartered engineer in Italy and used to work as Managing Director of the Italian subsidiaries of two multinational American companies.
His training and consulting interests focus on the following areas:
- Digital Innovation – Fabrizio has developed learning paths, adaptable to different business realities, to accompany companies in selecting and adopting the most appropriate digital technologies, both to meet the innovation needs required by the market in which they operate, and to seize the opportunities to create new market spaces previously unexplored
- Strategy and Organizational Change Managemment in the Digital Age: Fabrizio has helped both profit driven and public sector organizations to make their strategic plans and organizational changes.
- Performance Measurement and Management: Fabrizio is the creator of the Mission-Oriented Scorecard, a BSC template specifically designed for public sector organizations. He has design complete BSC systems for large profit driven and public sector organizations. His workshops on Balanced Scorecard and performance management systems were attended by practitioners and consultants from different organizations.
- Incentive Systems: Fabrizio has designed an innovative appraisal and incentive system that takes into consideration the drivers of both the current and the future performance.
- Progect Management: Fabrizio facilitates the definition and implementation of projects focused on improving the quality of managers’ decisions, the organizational architecture and the operational effectiveness.
Fabrizio has run workshops and training sessions in several Business Schools and Learning Institutions in Italy: Scuola di Palo Alto, ISTAO, ISFOR200, SAS Knowledge Center, Tiforma, Formez, CE.Ri.S.Ma.S. and been a speaker at academic and practitioner conferences. He speak fluent English and Italian.
AI for Everyone
Introduction to Dynamical
Systems and Chaos
Santa Fe Institute
Introduction to Complexity
Santa Fe Institute
FABRIZIO BOCCI AFFILIATIONS
MANAGEMENT TRAINER QUALIFICATION